lighting the other player of the session

hello it would be possible to put lighting on the vehicles of the other player of the session

@tidave you mean working and synced running lights? or the old lighted MP halo the old version had?

I mean when the darkness falls on the voice stinks the other player who follows us these bad
sorry my English is not good 😝

last edited by tidave

I think he means headlights. I would also like this and that if you leave a truck in SP or MP with headlights on, they stayed on.

yeah, most translators are not the best at conveying exactly what the person intended. so people can only try their best to understand things. lol

Yeah, it would be cool if we can see another player coming at night with headlights on. Hope they can do it for ps4.

Some kind of lighting system is needed. Why doesnt the new game support the headlighting like the original? Step in the wrong direction no?

@garyantes said in lighting the other player of the session:

Yeah, it would be cool if we can see another player coming at night with headlights on. Hope they can do it for ps4.

Hope they can do this for all platforms dude ^^

@bikergofast said in lighting the other player of the session:

Some kind of lighting system is needed. Why doesnt the new game support the headlighting like the original? Step in the wrong direction no?

Like the original? Headlights didnt work in Spintires.

last edited by BlueBirde

+1 for this. Headlights in multiplayer is the most wanted feature for me (after we get custom maps to the workshop :)).

@8up-local Yeah, it would be cool if we can see another player coming at night with headlights on. Sorry m'y anglish is very bab

@tidave all good, your better at english than i am at other languages. lol 😉

last edited by A Former User