Just a minor change for immersion...

Something I've noticed has been bugging me a bit, the way the shells eject our of the guns is FAR too uniform, they have almost no spin or change in direction and it makes them look robotic and boring, I might just be picky but I think a change to how the eject could make gunplay just a bit more immersive and that's rarely a bad thing...

Here's a good example of how they actually behave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4oYuYGMwdw

As I said, I might just be a picky asshole so feel free to disregard my suggestion if you think it's ridiculous...

Keep up the great work guys, love ya ~Jeri

@j3r1ch0 said in Just a minor change for immersion...:

As I said, I might just be a picky asshole so feel free to disregard my suggestion if you think it's ridiculous...

Eh, it's a small detail, for sure, but the small details are what creates the immersion, so I think it's a fair suggestion.

Well, they should all travel in pretty much the same direction, most guns will leave a concentrated area of brass rather than scattering it everywhere (M60 excluded). But yeah, they ought to spin, and come out of the chamber with some velocity behind them.

@jballou Yeah it just looks really odd to me, especially with the Mosin bolting animation just kinds plopping them out whereas real Mosins shoot then out at fuckin' lightspeed 90% of the time lol