Old-timers Console Patch Notes

Hello MudRunners,

Below is the Old-timers DLC changelog for consoles.

Changelog

• Added DLC4 Old-timers
  • Added Rocky Hills Map
  • Added Chevrolet NAPCO 3100
  • Added GMC DW950
  • Added loaded log cart on Rocky Hills
  • Added scout trailer
  • Added Simplified Chinese support (PS4)
  • Added Korean language support (PS4)
  • Scout vehicles can now be winched to loaded log cart
  • Vehicles will spawn with random set of add-ons if there is no garage nearby
  • Various minor fixes (Camera positioning improvements, graphical improvements on map and vehicles, etc)
  • Brakes will now work properly for big trucks when using the cruise control mode
  • Loaded carts in Hardcore Multiplayer on Rocky Hills will randomly spawn from 3 to 5, which is different from the casual mode where players will always have 5 loaded log carts.
  • [Balancing] Removed the Utility Attachment from Western Star 6900XD and Freightliner FLD120
  • [Balancing] Removed one fuel station from Grizzly Creek and Mount Longmore

No Force Feedback fix for consoles?
I am very disapointed .... the programmers are not able to fix these problems in MR1. I will not believe them, if the say again: "All PS4 licensed Wheels are supported in Mudrunner 2"

bye, bye Focus Games

Yea im totally disapointed all they had to say its usable just not to its full capability I would of got it but to say it works and pretty much lie about it and ignore the people telling you about it oh well so long fucus games

See I knew fuel stations removed was only a recent fix on consoles.

See I knew consoles are still the wrong platform for this type of game.

• Loaded carts in Hardcore Multiplayer on Rocky Hills will randomly spawn from 3 to 5

Ok, but 3x2=6

Just saying...

@alpscruiser said in Old-timers Console Patch Notes:

See I knew consoles are still the wrong platform for this type of game.

There isn't a wrong platform though. PC has benefits such as mods sure, but the more platforms the better and since PS4 is what I have to play on, and it's where my friends are, that's what I'll play on.

Force feedback is finally fixed, at least on PC's. I didn't see that on the change list. Many other issues remain, but I no longer care, since I play ST.

Is this going to be the final fix for Mudrunner?

There are still unresolved issues

@xenorad I'm afraid so. Good luck getting an answer on this. Communication has always been very poor here.

One other thing I noticed in the most recent version is that zooming in beyond the closest camera doesn't highlight the fuel anymore, and I actually like that. I saw no point in that feature anyway. And regarding the removed fuel station from AW maps, I thought that was already the case in the previous version. I even remember people talking about the removed fuel station but the fuel station sign having been left behind, and that's still the case in the latest version.

Finally! Its a shame that last patch was delayed for many months on consoles! Its a big hit to reputation of Focus, resulting financial losses...