HIT REG issues after the latest Patch is making the game unplayable

hai again NWI... ur latest patch is one of the best thus far.. improving performance, cosmetics n weapons are awesome..
However the hit reg now is really awful...like before if i was playing in a 120 to 220 something ping.. there is a slight delay.. but u can compensate for it or hardly noticeable... but now even in low 150 or low 200 ping.. even if my shot in point blank is like 5 6 shots to the head and body..it does nothing to the enemy... im using the high calibre weapons mind u.. the MGs FAls and G3s.. i/ve been playing ur game for so long, im perhaps one of ur most loyal players.. First i thought it was the Outskirts map.. but now after playing in almost all maps, i can confirm that this happens consistently.. almost everytime.. like in every one or 2 enemies i face.. and that is a high odd... please SIR make a hotfix or something.. im sure i am not the only one with the issue.. as i have played in almost every server region and almost all ping speed variations.. like 20 something to even 320.. im thinking like if u can repair the hitreg, the game would be almost perfect..maybe some more maps n a reset level button in the future.. but the hitreg is making the game unplayable.. please please look into it

@worst-noob said in HIT REG issues after the latest Patch is making the game unplayable:

but now even in low 150 or low 200 ping.. even if my shot in point blank is like 5 6 shots to the head and body..it does nothing to the enemy.

I've seen this reflected in a game where one player had maybe 200 ping. It looked like he needed about five shots on every target to kill them. It's crazy.

last edited by MarksmanMax

ur right.. this happens a lot now especially after the latest update

Can confirm. Been shooting the M14 3 times at a target while moving and I missed all of them, so I got quite happy when he decided to give up and play a statue. I took a shoot with a perfectly aligned scope, aiming at the torso... BOOM ... nothing. No death, not even a flinch. This was with below 50 ping.

last edited by Sgt.Kanyo

I concur. Something is definitely kooky with the hit reg at the moment.
Feels like my weapon is a confetti gun sometimes.

thanks for acknowledging the issue u guys.. i appreciate it

@Congas said in HIT REG issues after the latest Patch is making the game unplayable:

I had the pleasure to experience that feeling again. Hitreg issues were also there in the previous build, but if I spotted an event, the bot usually just ran away. Now it's literally in your face.

v1.2 needs a hotfix right now, this is simply unacceptable.

last edited by kanneltaja72

@kanneltaja72 said in HIT REG issues after the latest Patch is making the game unplayable:

@Congas said in HIT REG issues after the latest Patch is making the game unplayable:

I had the pleasure to experience that feeling yet again. v1.2 needs a hotfix right now, this is simply unacceptable.

Holy fuck, man. That's like, the first Beta-level of bad hitreg. I've never had that happen to me so far.