Original Truck Models (Download)

Do you have files to download?

nice stellyan, can not wait to see the 4320.
now to get that weathered look of the new ones on the old trucks. not sure how much that would take, but seems like the best of both if it is done.

so is it me or angle of the pics, but the old version looks a bit bigger? especially the wheels.

last edited by A Former User

Could you please do the same for original maps?

@stellyan Hey, would not it be better to wait for the rest of the original models, since 4 are already added as certified mods?

@knight25 said in Original Truck Models (Download):

@stellyan Hey, would not it be better to wait for the rest of the original models, since 4 are already added as certified mods?

Not really , because those mods don't replace the standard trucks.With certified mods you have the original models but the ugly ones are still there.

Ugly ones? Hehe...
Call me crazy, but the 2 trucks in the screenshot look exactly identical to me...
Maybe just because it's a screencap though, in-game might be a different story?

@mexican_420 said in Original Truck Models (Download):

Ugly ones? Hehe...
Call me crazy, but the 2 trucks in the screenshot look exactly identical to me...
Maybe just because it's a screencap though, in-game might be a different story?

:)) The comparison was between the B66 from this post and B66 certified. I wanted to show that the certified mods have other names.
The ugly one is on the left in this picture 😛
B66MR vs B66ST

@stellyan said in Original Truck Models (Download):

These are the original trucks models from Spintires and will replace default ones in Mudrunner - No more ugly grilles.
I will update this post with the rest of them when they are available.
Credits: Den Huan,Toxa43Rus

Truck list :
Gaz66
Kamaz65111
Kirovets K700
Kraz255
Ural4320 -------- Known issue : Does not appear in the truck selection list.
Ural432010
Uaz469
Uaz3151

Preview
Download

yeah strange the 4320 is not in the list, but it is in game. not too crazy about the grille and color change they made to it though.

alt text

I think the 4320 is not in the list because it has 0 balance points. Change the line <GameData BalancePoints="0" LogPoints="0"> to <GameData BalancePoints="3" LogPoints="0"> and it should be in the list!

@Stellyan how did you fix the lack of color ReShade ?

@Stellyan thanks man i really disliked the faded colors and was looking for way to fix it.

@stellyan Man, with this Sweetfx it looks like a whole new game! Why such graphics is not officially in the game?

Btw, downloading and copying sweetfx to the game folder is enough to have such graphic in the game as in your pictures? Do I have to change anything in the game settings (brightness, contrast, SSAO, FXAA, DOF, Sharpen Effect, Motion Blur, Bloom Effect) or in sweetfx settings?
And what to do if I dont have Scroll lock button? Regards!