BUG - Stuck at respawn!

I was playing the game just now and my character was stuck at respawn, receiving no keyboard commands but mouse can change the view and shoot.

Its the first time I face this bug since the game launch.

last edited by Shadoware

same. just made another post about it

Had it today first time too !

Directly after spawn, moving with keyboard buttons was not possible.
I also could not jump, crouch or prone.
Looking around with the mouse and changing weapons ( with keyboard buttons ) worked.

Another teammate beside me at the spawn could not move either , but after a few seconds suddenly he could move again.
We shortly talked about this new bug and he continued to go for the mission objective while i still was stuck at respawn point.
Had to leave the server.
Occured on a COOP game on official NWI server

I also saw that happen to a guy a few games ago in hardcore mode in COOP, also on standard NWI server.
I think this bug never happened before patch 1.2

last edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING

Yea this update definitely brought that bug over some how. It happens to me about 1 in every 3 games.

I see this happen to someone in pretty much every match I play now. In fact, I just quit playing for the night because I got stuck in spawn three times. The first time it happened I had a frag, so I just blew myself up. Sure enough, when I spawned back in after that I was stuck again. It happened a third time in the next match. The game simply not worth playing at that point.

Just happened to me too, thought i just spawned inside some structure, maybe somewhat in the ground? Couldn't be killed by teammates, eventually got kicked for being idle.

Happened on Outskirts:
20190528091349_1.jpg

Had the same thing happen, I had my teammate shoot me and was practically invincible, was only able to knife me in a certain spot to kill me and repeat the same process.

Hey everyone,
Thank you for reporting this issue.
@KahleKingzTV said in BUG - Stuck at respawn!:

Had the same thing happen, I had my teammate shoot me and was practically invincible, was only able to knife me in a certain spot to kill me and repeat the same process.

Wow, made me thought of the "shoot me" vine right away. It's quite peculiar! I will notify the team about this.

So overall, would you guys say that you get stuck in weird places, get stuck after spawn and turn weirdly invincible pretty much everytime?

last edited by Raibi