The new update seems not supports SLI from two 1080... WHY?!

PLAYING WHILE SLI ON IS GIVING ME A FLASH ATTACK AND I CAN SEE THROUGH STRUCTURES BECAUSE THE RENDERING WAS NOT STABLE BUT WHEN SLI WAS DISABLED GAME IS SMOOTH AS BUTTER.
PLS FIX

last edited by PrivateX.0

@PrivateX-0 dude, you were pinged in the previous thread you started to provide some debugging info for the devs...

The thread in question: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/39568/i-can-only-see-ground-flickering-bright-light

edit: also, all-caps, really? you think YELLING will help your case any ? How well does it work in the real world for you to SCREAM AT EVERYONE when you're the slightest bit annoyed ??

last edited by mashiara

Because SLI is a joke.

SLI has never been properly implemented on this game. It's a known issue.

@PrivateX-0 said in The new update seems not supports SLI from two 1080... WHY?!:

WHEN SLI WAS DISABLED GAME IS SMOOTH AS BUTTER.

Then what's the point of having it?

He wants to have it smooth like oil with doubling the GPU powaaa 😉
@PrivateX-0
In case you didnt know : WRITING WITH BIG LETTERS in Forums / chats / social media platforms means you are yelling / speaking very loud / to express that you are very upset about something.

We all know that some things are wrong in the game, no need to scream loud about it.
We can hear you, even if you write with normal letters 😉

last edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING

Hello @PrivateX-0

For your information, Nvidia has disabled the SLI profile for Insurgency: Sandstorm temporarily until they further investigate an issue with Unreal Engine 4.22.