Scopes still glitching???? SERIOUSLY???????

This has been happening for two game updates now, and as far as I am aware, since beta. Never have I seen games with this bug and for soooo long.

The bug happens randomly. There is no way of tell if something specific causes it, and it doesn't happen too often.

20190610211925_1.jpg

20190610211933_1.jpg

Hello @CatNipples,

In yesterday's patch for CTE, we fixed a number of issues with scopes. Can you try it out and see if these issues still persist?

Thank you in advance!

@chaton It's not too often that it happens, but I will see

I have seen guns going invisible completely so I cannot aim. Yes, that bug is still there.

Hey @Grave

Can you check if this issue still persists after the update? I'll pass this on to the team!

@chaton said in Scopes still glitching???? SERIOUSLY???????:

In yesterday's patch for CTE, we fixed a number of issues with scopes. Can you try it out and see if these issues still persist?

Recorded @ 01:40 17.06.2019, yet, it does. I rarely encountered it (never with LMGs), but it raised its head again with the latest version.

Youtube Video

last edited by kanneltaja72

@Grave said in Scopes still glitching???? SERIOUSLY???????:

I have seen guns going invisible completely so I cannot aim.

I've seen AI going invisible, minus gun (still visible) on Outskirts yesterday, between D and E but can't prove with footage. I'll be able to reproduce it most probably as it will definitely happen again. Never occured before, only with the actual version (1.3.0.82191)

last edited by kanneltaja72