Greedfall Overview Thread

Hi all!

In Greedfall, explore a fresh new world as you set foot on a remote island seeping with magic, rumoured to be filled with riches and lost secrets. An RPG by Spiders, Greedfall is coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC, currently planned for 2019.

This forum thread will list images, videos and articles posted by us about the game. Keep an eye here if you want to stay up to date on Greedfall!

Youtube Video

last edited by Netheos

Can't wait to see more of this game.

I cant wait to know more about the game, specially companions, pretty much is the only thing that I'm intrigued about, I know too soon but gawd I'm eager to know moaar 😛

Hold on to your butts folks.

I am so ready for more news and another trailer.

fenomenal graphics and monsters look good!
i hope that there are different music, I think randomizing and using upbeat music will work as the player progresses, look at games like niEr automata, devil may cry, and final fantasy, very upbeat combat music.

terrains changes/ weather enhancements
upbeat / update music / user unlockables

last edited by Santos Pizarro

Also seems like the environmets are VERY flamable, so adding some weather and ponds/lakes should help, the rain could weaken or make to change out how players move or enhance some abilities/magic,

a change of strategy.

What engine is Greedfall using ?

@lovecraft Silk Engine, like Technomancer.

From the sounds of things some new info will be made available soon.

/fingers crossed

We revealed some new screenshots if you guys are interested:
The steam page is also already up 😉

@Raibi Already add Greedfall to my wishlist 😉

I'm a bit concerned about the giant flying creature in the third screenie but it does all look fantastic.

Still no sign of the game on Amazon though T-T