One of the 3 identical vases on farmhouse map is indestructable. Please fix that !

Coop gamemode,

ALPHA mission objective ( Players are Security Forces )

One of the three identical vases in that room is indestructable !
Why ? Is it made out of steel or concrete ? I think not.
The vase should also act like the other two vases which you can shoot in little pieces.

vase 01.jpg
vase 02.jpg
vase 03.jpg
vase 04.jpg

I love that vase! Leave it alone! It's become a friend to me 🙂

Hello both!

Thanks a lot for the screenshots and details! They'll be forwarded to the team!

Game breaking bugs, poor optimization, unbalanced maps, glitchy servers, etc, and my boy is concerned about a vase.

Please devs, focus on something important. Prioritize please...

@AncientHoplite
All the little details matter !
NWI does get very much negative criticism since game release about many aspects of the game that don´t work proper.
Someone has to do the search work for bugs and if i am not wrong this is one.
So why don´t you concentrate on your little bugs and post them here if not already done by someone else ? 😉

@GSG_9_LIGHTNING said in One of the 3 identical vases on farmhouse map is indestructable. Please fix that !:

@AncientHoplite
All the little details matter !
NWI does get very much negative criticism since game release about many aspects of the game that don´t work proper.
Someone has to do the search work for bugs and if i am not wrong this is one.
So why don´t you concentrate on your little bugs and post them here if not already done by someone else ? 😉

Bruh, I agree, the little details matter, 100%....BUT, I think the devs need to focus on the bug things first, like reprogramming the AI, fixing weapon scopes etc, then come the quality of life stuff like super vases.

Hello @GSG_9_LIGHTNING and @AncientHoplite,

Don't worry! The team will sort out the priorities!
So, please continue to give us any feedback you have regarding the game!

Thanks!

@chaton said in One of the 3 identical vases on farmhouse map is indestructable. Please fix that !:

Hello @GSG_9_LIGHTNING and @AncientHoplite,

Don't worry! The team will sort out the priorities!
So, please continue to give us any feedback you have regarding the game!

Thanks!

Will do, thanks Chaton.