RoughRider's Homestead

Map and truck files are one thing (that's where I downloaded the MR conversion of Blackwater Canyon as well) but personally speaking I wouldn't trust an exe file from there as far as I could throw it...
I'm not proud of it, but I used to be heavy into the piracy scene back in the day, and that's exactly what the design of that site reminds me of, with it's tricky links and such...

@mexican_420 i trust it it the update number four of spintiresmod its been like 2 week and a half i use spintiresmod and do the update and got no problem trust me

last edited by dan4762

@RoughRider
I don't suppose you've uploaded your converted Under the Lines map anywhere, have you?

@mexican_420 No sir, but I think I plan on doing it soon. As soon as some of the other trailing mappers put one out I'm hopping on the bandwagon.

Sweet, can't wait til they get some map support in the Workshop...
Wouldn't it be fantastic if that's what they announce in the Holiday Wishes thread? 😃
What are some of your favorite trailing maps? Blackwater Canyon is my clear winner so far. Who would've thought you could cram over 15km of trails and water crossings and such into a 1 sq km map??

last edited by Mexican_420

@mexican_420 there are spintires maps that are downright amazing. Black diamond especially.

So guys, I've made so much progress. I've finally came to see where the conclusion of this project will go. I encourage everyone to follow me on steam--I post screenshots alot.-- I won't accept Friend Reqs without me knowing you closely.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

I've got shots of both the autumn and the summer/green

Looks good man! Been awesome fallowing on steam 🙂 keep it up

I hope some more trail SUVs come out. It's pretty old driving the same stuff all the time.

This is one of the coolest scenes I've ever made in Spintires. alt text

@roughrider, That looks great!!!

Is that a custom bridge?

last edited by Tattoo

@Tattoo
Looks like stock large wooden bridge 😉

@mexican_420 said in RoughRider's Homestead:

@Tattoo
Looks like stock large wooden bridge 😉

Hmm, I didn't notice them but haven't used any bridges yet.

@RoughRider
Looks awesome man! Let us know when & where if you upload prior to WS maps being supported! 🙂

@mexican_420 and whoever else. My map will not be uploaded until ws support. This is a preview and trailer.