Version 1.3 Review

Define High-End PC? I am obtaining 90-120 fps on a 1060.

You must be new to hardcor shooters. Game personally has not been buggy to me, this sounds like a user issue/optimization issue.

Yes there is invisible fire issue, spawn killing is rare, connection errors never seen. The game has restricted area for a reason. Some of these things you say is a reflection of how much you have played it, let alone shooters, not much it seems. Your ability to be thaaat picky like how guns are glued to the ground does not make sense, gas going through walls yeah I'll give you that but i have not seen a game where smoke physics are realistic in the first place.

This has nothing to do with me. Personal attacks are not a valid argument.

This post is deleted!

Is a rocket barrage by insurgents supposed to be able to go through several floors of a building? (Ministry)

@Grave said in Version 1.3 Review:

Is a rocket barrage by insurgents supposed to be able to go through several floors of a building? (Ministry)

Yeah, I noticed this. Some explosive mortars were landing on the roof on Ministry (Security HC) while we were on objective Delta (that balcony overlooking the main hall). I actually took some damage from one of those mortars, so I went prone on the balcony and didn't take anymore, but goddamn. The distance between that balcony and the ceiling is like thirty feet, at least.

@MarksmanMax

My entire team was killed on D by a rocket barrage.

Why is there no supply crate on the last objective of Ministry?

Why is there no supply crate on the last objective of Ministry?

Restricted zones aren't even marked on the map, either.

I would genuinely like to know if any of these issues are ever going to be fixed, or if this game is going to be broken forever.

Maybe this is a stupid question to ask at this point, since it is obvious that this game will be broken forever.

last edited by Grave

Hey both,

I'll pass these issues on to the team, so they can investigate! Thanks!

At least I got a reply, thank you.

I added invisible bots to my list. Holy shit. Another game breaking bug.

Switching weapons is still broken sometimes, a "fixed" bug.

I keep getting instakilled by bots not even aiming at me ffs!

last edited by Grave

I am sick to death of retard team killers. Just remove friendly fire from the game. It is abused constantly.

last edited by Grave

it is obvious that this game will be broken forever

Nothing more to add.

I just got sniped with a molotov THROUGH SMOKE.

Please fix your broken game or refund everyone, you retarded developers.

IDK what else to say.

last edited by Grave

@Grave

If you don´t like the game as it is, just uninstall Insurgency:Sandstorm from your harddisk, delete your account in this forum and move on to a better game that makes you happy and satisfied.

You had the chance to get a refund shortlly after you buyed the game, but you decided to play on and accept the game as it is.
So don´t ask for a refund after all the playtime like a 12 year old ( may be you are just 12 years old !? )

You didn´t even pay as much for it as for a tripple-A game title from famous software development companies.
Who cares about 21 Euros = 24 US Dollars !? As an adult i just can lough about such ridiculous statements/demands.

Just do us all a favour and keep your infantile insults for yourself !
I can´t stand the bullshit you are writing here anyway so why don´t you do us all a favour and stop posting here !?

last edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING