A year has past

Still no console version.

I can't even imagine this game being possible to run on the consoles since it runs so badly on my high end PC.

The consoles make no sense anyway. You might as well build a budget PC with up to date hardware instead of using ancient hardware.

last edited by Grave

Lol.. The narrow minded PC elitist.
You have no clue.

A year has past since beta. It's only been six months since release.

@Point_man said in A year has past:

Lol.. The narrow minded PC elitist.

I don't think @Grave is the narrow-minded one in this scenario lmao.

Do you really want to play such game with gamepad...? It's not Halo

I'm playing the Free weekend on PC using a controller, To get an idea what to expect when the game gets released on console,
I may have a a high'ish end PC but i'm more a console gamer and thats the platform i choose to play on, I get mouse and keyboard is more accurate but having been a console gamer most my life, i can't lie, i completly suck at using M&Kb and i use a controller if possible, and Youtuber, PC gamer-JackFrags has stated that there are players out there who can be as good with a controller as an average M&Kb user, anyone who is above average with M&Kb skills will always dominate over a controller user no matter how good the controller user is,
Just because PC is the master race, not everyone, for own reasons chooses to play PC, are we not all gamers here, no matter what platform we choose to play on or how we choose to play.

@lostfaith2 said in A year has past:

I'm playing the Free weekend on PC using a controller, To get an idea what to expect when the game gets released on console,
I may have a a high'ish end PC but i'm more a console gamer and thats the platform i choose to play on, I get mouse and keyboard is more accurate but having been a console gamer most my life, i can't lie, i completly suck at using M&Kb and i use a controller if possible, and Youtuber, PC gamer-JackFrags has stated that there are players out there who can be as good with a controller as an average M&Kb user, anyone who is above average with M&Kb skills will always dominate over a controller user no matter how good the controller user is,
Just because PC is the master race, not everyone, for own reasons chooses to play PC, are we not all gamers here, no matter what platform we choose to play on or how we choose to play.

Not according to PC gamers... Only they are the true gamers.

It's not likely to perform well on any of the current gen consoles as it is, and I'd bet that the controller input would need some sort of aim assist or other changes to allow console players to be able to aim and fire as quickly as mouse and keyboard.

The game's not going to get slower paced on console, so being able to get on target and firing extremely fast is sort of a requirement.