This game has reached ridiculous levels that i had not thought possible.

I was recently playing Hardcore Co-op on Outskirts, and when protecting an objective as an Insurgent I was killed by a security bot via melee through a godamned brick wall.

@NewWorldInteractive FIX YOUR BROKEN ASS GAME.

Hey @AncientHoplite
We're deeply sorry for the incovenience. I will send your feedback to the dev team.
Do you happen to have some footage showing the phenomenon?

@Raibi said in This game has reached ridiculous levels that i had not thought possible.:

Hey @AncientHoplite
We're deeply sorry for the incovenience. I will send your feedback to the dev team.
Do you happen to have some footage showing the phenomenon?

No I didn't.

But, I can tell you what the issue is, the dev team should know what i'm talking about, or even perhaps you will.

One thing I've realised with the bots on this game, is that they have problems with their collision detection. For example, when I go up against a wall, gun head on, my gun will automatically jolt down or up in an idle manner (https://imgur.com/mtkxBgV). The bots do not do this, they just clip through objects and have no collision detection at all. That's why they always win altercations with players when they both go through the same hallway, door etc and that's why the bot was able to kill me through a wall with melee.

Tell the devs that their bots need some sort of collision detection.

@AncientHoplite,

Thanks for the further information!