Just a few things

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I think it would be nice if instead of "missing mod" it would show at least the name and size of the mod before you decide to download them in a lobby. I have semi-slow internet and do not like half of the mods in the workshop. It sucks having to download them just to see what they are. Then I have to go back to the workshop and unsubscribe to cancel the download. If I could see what mod and/or what size, I could easily decide if I wanted to download them, or look for another lobby to join.

Setting the gear for the towed vehicle. Hopefully this will be available at some point, because as it is, you either have to tow without accelerating, or keep clicking on/off the pull winch button constantly, or have the towed truck ram your other truck for sometimes insane amounts of damage. Not sure why they took out the steering ability either? Was nice to have that as well.

The steering was useful pretty much only for tipped vehicles, but since side winch was added, rescuing is much easier.

I dont see useful the gear thing for a towed vehicle. I think that it would be more useful that the truck behind accelerated to match your speed automatically, then press winch button if you want it to ram, to help you in the mud. Currently the towed vehicle accelerates but its very low, I think that you still have to tow it 50% at least, unless you press the winch button.

I agree about the missing mod thing.

@justcallmeow, I think that's a VERY good idea, about knowing what mod it is, because I've done the same, downloaded the mod only to find out that I don't like that mod.

@araxp said in Just a few things:

The steering was useful pretty much only for tipped vehicles, but since side winch was added, rescuing is much easier.

I dont see useful the gear thing for a towed vehicle. I think that it would be more useful that the truck behind accelerated to match your speed automatically, then press winch button if you want it to ram, to help you in the mud. Currently the towed vehicle accelerates but its very low, I think that you still have to tow it 50% at least, unless you press the winch button.

I agree about the missing mod thing.

Yes, matching the gear would work too. That way when I am in 1+ the towed vehicle is also in 1+ and not in 9th gear trying to ram me off the road terminator style. 🙂

The steering was also useful for making tight turns around trees/poles. Now you are forced to switch trucks as the back truck gets stuck on trees/poles without being able to steer it.