Heckler & Koch HK416

vfc-hk416-a5-gbb-rifle.jpg

indir (4).jpg

Hk416 has been produced by Germans inspired by m4 . HK416 is a strong and resistant gun to jamming and chemical changes(rusting) but it has a short range it's range is 300 400 meter but m4's range is 700 800 meter .

Is this a (another) petition to have the HK416 added to the game? I'll say the same thing I always do: in game terms it would offer virtually no difference from the M-4A1 and Mk.18 that's already in the game.

@MAA_Bunny said in Heckler & Koch HK416:

Is this a (another) petition to have the HK416 added to the game? I'll say the same thing I always do: in game terms it would offer virtually no difference from the M-4A1 and Mk.18 that's already in the game.

It would basically just be a Mk 18 lmao.

@MarksmanMax The short barreled version would be, yah, and I'm guessing that's the one he's talking about since he mentions a shorter range. There's also a carbine length version of the HK416, which is more common, and would have near identical stats to the M4.

To be super technical, the HK416 should have slightly higher recoil than its AR-15 based cousins, but that would be the only in-game difference.

I'm sure someone will make a mod that adds it, replacing either the M-4 or Mk.18 - there was one for Insurgency 2.

@MAA_Bunny Yeah, an HK 416 would make for a good Workshop mod.

So... we've got an M4 but with shorter range. That's your pitch. Why bother adding this?

@cyoce ı am sorry for that I just told the forum for in-game diversity