is there going to be physical copies.

Spiders had done it for there other games I'm wonder if there is going to be a physical copy of the game? I've been trying to preorder the game for the last 3 weeks with no luck.

Where are you located? No pre-orders are available in the UK yet.

i live in Canada alberta

Canada seems to be in the same boat as the UK from what I have seen. Only thing to do is keep checking.

I can finally pre order the game at EB games (physical copy), Man spider, you took your sweet time on that.

last edited by sabin77

@sabin77 said in is there going to be physical copies.:

I can finally pre order the game at EB games (physical copy), Man spider, you took your sweet time on that.

Did you pre-order online? It's still not showing up for me. What's the Cdn price?

@tudorhousewife said in is there going to be physical copies.:

@sabin77 said in is there going to be physical copies.:

Did you pre-order online? It's still not showing up for me. What's the Cdn price?

I called them, they said you can preorder in person, I don't order online. sorry

Popped into EB Games this morning. Game will be 59.99 in Canada. At my store they are sort of doing pre-orders, but he said the date wasn't set (according to their info) so it was more of a "wait-list" with no money down. I guess it will be sorted in the next few weeks. But, at least he could tell me the price - that's something. 😉