How to export correctly

I have a question, I have made some mods for the game, I use 3D Max 2015 and an exporter for .X files
all the models that do not have bones work normal, but I'm not able to export the models with bones that works in the game, whenever I use bones in the game everything is wrong, example in the case of the suspension, when it does not turn 90 degrees, it is all disfigured , I wanted an help to know which exporter of 3d max I should use, and what correct configuration in the exporter so that in the game it works.

Have you checked the guide? Both the PDF one on the editor installation folder and the one on mudrunner 101 topic?
Pd :blender mod maker

@Aureliovr
Double check the orientation of your bones in 3DSMax. Also, remember that the "right" side of your model in Max actually translates to the front of your truck in-game, so you may have to rotate your entire vehicle accordingly (and reset xform on everything except the bones afterwards).

@Forces I have already looked at several guides but none have a correct form, give me the link to see if I have already seen this guide

@Mexican_420 the mods are already done in the correct orientation, the bones together, for example the bone suspension rotates 90º on the X axis, the boneless is perfect, it is the same if I import a bone-ready model when I export in the game or the object turns 90º or is disfigured, I'm almost sure that it's the moment I'm exporting that is not in the correct configuration, the same is true for the wheels, I can not export just one model to the right and left side, I have to make a model for each side .

@Aureliovr
Sounds like you may also need to verify your pivots/origins. If your wheel mesh(es) are properly configured and oriented, and your pivots are all centered, and the mesh is at (0,0,0), then your wheels/tires should mirror properly in-game. Also bear in mind the hierarchy when performing transformations or rotations on your meshes (rotate the parent object and the child objects will also be rotated, but when you reset xform the child objects will reset to the original orientation and not the rotated orientation) so you may need to unlink the objects, then rotate, then re-link them after resetting xform. Screenshots would be helpful to diagnose the issue as well...

@Mexican_420 said in How to export correctly:

@Aureliovr
Sounds like you may also need to verify your pivots/origins. If your wheel mesh(es) are properly configured and oriented, and your pivots are all centered, and the mesh is at (0,0,0), then your wheels/tires should mirror properly in-game.

So it is correct (0,0,0), so I think it is the plugin error that makes the export, because once I got it, but I can not anymore, for this reason I wanted to know who uses 3Dmax to know the plguin which uses for export and which q configuration in the plugin, because for 3dmax there are 2 plugins that I know and have, but in none of them can I make the wheels and bones work correctly

Also bear in mind the hierarchy when performing transformations or rotations on your meshes (rotate the parent object and the child objects will also be rotated, but when you reset xform the child objects will reset to the original orientation and not the rotated orientation) so you may need to unlink the objects, then rotate, then re-link them after resetting xform. Screenshots would be helpful to diagnose the issue as well...

This issue of the hierarchy had not thought, then I will check, at the moment I do not have print from the screen, because I have given up time trying to make it work, but now I want to try again but for this I need the plugin to work correctly, a print of the configuration screen at the time of export, because following the guide that I have read several times does not work.
As I said before if you do not use bones, it exports perfectly.