How many more threads do we need about the bot aim?

Honestly it's been more then fucking 5 patches already and nothing has been done about the bots' ridiculous behaviour.

• The player gets instant headshots out of nowhere, including through the thick smoke screen in front of you.
  • Players are being accurately picked off even after hiding behind a wall. Wallhack much?
  • And the bots' bullet penetration is much much stronger, since I was shot through a 30 cm concrete wall and got killed instantly.
  • Do I need to mention the heatseeking, insanely accurate, precision grenade and molotov air strikes? I guess I do, since they're still not fixed.

Please I do not care about small bugs like, speed reload spawns the magazine faster on the ground then it's ejected from the gun and other nonsense. I can live with those and minor graphical bugs like the boot having a weird square on it's side.
What we need is the game breaking bugs being fixed.
So, FIX THE DAMN BOTS please.

devs obviously do not care

lol, this has been reported for nearly six months now, their recent changlog, no mention of even working on it. They don't care and probably won't ever fix it.

Also devs, how comes the MK 12 Marksman Rifle hasn't had it's Bipod Foregrip fixed yet?

last edited by AncientHoplite

They probably care but lack decent programmers. Its been way too long to have any valid excuse for the amount of bugs and lack of optimization except lack of competence.

Still NWI is trying, and I believe another 6 months will do the game well.

Hello all,

Thank you again for pointing out the issue regarding the AI. I'll pass this again on to the team, so they can look into it.

You people are like kids asking the mother to buy "this and that" without realizing what it costs . Try to understand that the development process if very complex and difficult, there is a 35 people team not all of which are actual developers(aka programmers), which is very small and there is hundreds of you complaining every day and night. When the "code-writers" are delegated for a task they can`t spread attention to all of your complains and some problems require days of work.
Just like you, i suffer from those instants head-shots from a shotgun within 150 meters, yes, it is frustrating but, goddammit, have some patience and respect for these guys, stop whining indefinitely - this is just pathetic and immature.

The saddest part is that this message could be applied to 90% on the threads of this forum.

last edited by Demonhart

@Demonhart said in How many more threads do we need about the bot aim?:

Getting really bored of this crap coming from idiots like you.

You people are like kids asking the mother to buy "this and that" without realizing what it costs .

I've studied game design, and I've made games, don't tell me about "realizing what it costs". When I pay for a product I expect that product to be functioning and not thoroughly broken in every aspect. I've bought this and that, and have got a broken mess for it. As the consumers, we shouldn't have to ask for "this and that", it should be part of the product of the bat.

Try to understand that the development process if very complex and difficult, there is a 35 people team not all of which are actual developers(aka programmers), which is very small and there is hundreds of you complaining every day and night. When the "code-writers" are delegated for a task they can`t spread attention to all of your complains and some problems require days of work.

Everyone knows the dev process is long and difficult, but if the game wasn't ready then it shouldn't have been released, the launch should have been postponed until the games problems were sorted out. People have been asking for fixes to the AI problem since launch, and all we've heard is the devs are working on it (and all respect to the community devs, they're great) but we've heard nothing on the development of the reworked AI, update after update, changelog after changelog, nothing is mentioned. And the fixes they do bring out, don't actually fix anything. Since first playing this game, I considered it of the greatest games I've ever played, it's detail and gameplay are amazing, and i'd give all the time to the devs, yet they do not communicate.

Just like you, i suffer from those instants head-shots from a shotgun within 150 meters, yes, it is frustrating but, goddammit, have some patience and respect for these guys, stop whining indefinitely - this is just pathetic and immature.

If you're alright with paying for a half baked product, that's up to you, but don't sit there and tell me i'm pathetic and immature because I won't. In all honesty, Sod off with that crap. I've had patience since release, yet the game still feels like it's in Alpha, the devs are bringing out new gamemodes, new maps, new weapons, yet half the playerbase are still dealing with severe problems, like crashing, optimization. graphical glitches which make the game unplayable etc. My patience has run out. Fix the core problems of this game so the people who paid for your product can actually enjoy it before you start creating more maps and guns.

I'd give all the time in the world to this game because it was so great, I only ask that the dev team be more communicative with issues. What is it, lack of manpower? Then why create free DLC packs. Is it lack of talent? Then again, why not put the free DLC up for a price, then they could hire extra help. Or is it they just don't care and would rather focus on new maps and weapons? Who knows, because we barely here anything from the devs.

This is why the forum has so many complaints: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/40580/lost-all-my-cosmetics/16

The saddest part is that this message could be applied to 90% on the threads of this forum.

Please provide us with that 90%, post the links below.

last edited by AncientHoplite

Please don't suggest to switch to a paid DLC model. They already said they'd add microtransactions for cosmetics which means I have to break my boycott of games with MTX, and now a split playerbase on top of that would straight up kill the game for me. The free DLC includes maps and weapons, so you would see players that have weapons that you have no access too. Imagine you'd have to buy the VHS and QZB, and the new maps. Utter insanity.

@ham-cucumber said in How many more threads do we need about the bot aim?:

Please don't suggest to switch to a paid DLC model. They already said they'd add microtransactions for cosmetics which means I have to break my boycott of games with MTX, and now a split playerbase on top of that would straight up kill the game for me. The free DLC includes maps and weapons, so you would see players that have weapons that you have no access too. Imagine you'd have to buy the VHS and QZB, and the new maps. Utter insanity.

Eventually the money will run out, and they've got to get some income from somewhere if people stop buying the full game, I don't like microtransactions so paid DLC is the only way I see this all working, and it seems like they need the extra cash flow for extra devs anyhow. Just floating it out there, my opinion will probs get panned by the playerbase anyways XD Can't blame them.