Light & Shadow Magic

Player can use light&shadow magic since beginning. This come from Church of Light. Let see what they already show us.

Petrus (religious companion) cast this spell. I think it's basic attack
alt text

Magic Missile
alt text

Magic Stasis. This spell cast very fast
alt text

Unknown magic. I just call it Magic Slam!
alt text

alt text

Fade step? I like that player can play without holding weapon.
alt text

Magic Protection, We saw several time on gameplay but casting is not epic like this one.
alt text

One thing that I like is. They use white & black light on all of magic. I love black but People always use as dark/evil magic. Spiders get a plus score by doing this.

last edited by Ben Kenobi

Sweet, totally planning on a magic/gun build...maybe you can magically enhance your guns? That would be sweet.

So Petrus is thus associated with the Theleme then? Leaving Yesara to the Bridge Alliance?

I'm so going pure mage build.

@Eagle-Pursuit Yeah, I think Petrus is confirm to be religious at this point.
And after rewatch gameplay to capture scene and making gift, I think Yesora cloth is similar to enemy from Bridge Alliance we fight in first trailer (assume from the fact that we lost reputation from Bridge alliance after the battle)

Good job putting it all togheter. I like how the magic look. I'm planning to play a mage/sword character and i wish to know a little more about the factions to decide what is the one with the most magic oriented rewards.

Look like Petrus is pure magic. And enemy have access to magic that similar to PC.

last edited by Ben Kenobi