GreedFall: Building a Unique Fantasy World by IGN

It appears Vasco is a captain. Presumably of a ship, since he is associated with the Naut faction.

And this is chapter 1, prepare for more guy!

Lots of great stuff in this video! Looks like our first glimpse of the day/night cycle, too. Definitely want to hear more about Captain Vasco. And doesn't our cousin Constantin look young and excited on the ship! I hope someone does a full analysis here. I'll probably go frame by frame later if I get a chance. And thrilled that it's part one and that it's being done in conjunction with IGN. That will boost some numbers and get more people excited for the game!

@tudorhousewife I'm gonna go through it after work.

Biggest question... why on earth is Constantin's shirt so utterly dirty!?! Seriously the dude needs a new clean linen shirt. 😉

He seems rather young and underdressed to be a governor, but it appears he is related to a prince. Ah, nepotism.

@Eagle-Pursuit Well that's how it was back in that time period.

What else can I say. It looks great, something most of us I'm sure have been starved for for a long time.

@tudorhousewife They have optional quest to find proper cloth for Constantin. But the demo just ignore that and go to meet him (and battle with big boy)

last edited by Ben Kenobi

The state your mother is in really makes me curious about this disease. I hope we get to find out all about it.

@Red-Leader said in GreedFall: Building a Unique Fantasy World by IGN:

The state your mother is in really makes me curious about this disease. I hope we get to find out all about it.

She looks like she is on death's door. And we have the Malichor as well. I wonder how fast it progresses and how it is transmitted? I don't see evidence of any of our companions having it. Um.... are we at risk for transmitting it to our romantic interest? Cause that could be a problem.

@tudorhousewife

Well for me it won't be a problem since the natives are seemingly immune to it :D. Now how that happened is something I realllly want to find out.

@Red-Leader said in GreedFall: Building a Unique Fantasy World by IGN:

@tudorhousewife

Well for me it won't be a problem since the natives are seemingly immune to it :D. Now how that happened is something I realllly want to find out.

The illness could be caused by form of pollution, you must be exposed to high levels to get sick , maybe. plus magic is throw in the mix maybe it the land rejecting the people. who know what causes it.

@sabin77 I know! Thats why I want to find out. Fictional diseases always intrigue me.