No pre order bonus at all

For someone who buys games retail, I noticed that your pre order bonus is digital and specific stores only, correct?
I am just wondering why I can't find information about that, because when I visit greedfall.com the first thing I read is "pre order now to collect a bonus" then I go to on one of your recommend retailers and I see just two stores offers a pre order bonus but the other ones not (like amazon). But when I read your information on your main website it sounds that everyone who pre orders will recieve one.

last edited by CloudMcRip

I don't know if this can help but the content of the preorder (at least from steam) is this.
Immagine.png

@Silaf said in No pre order bonus at all:

I don't know if this can help but the content of the preorder (at least from steam) is this.
Immagine.png

Yeah but that's not available for the PS4, either through the store or Amazon.

They need to do what CDPR is doing and just include it in the game no matter when you get it.

Hello @CloudMcRip,
Not all retailers will be able to provide the Pre-Order. If you really want the pack, I would advise you to check on our shop page if your store has it: http://greedfall.com/shop
Regarding online purchase, the DLC will be available on the store you choose.

So looks like PS4/Xbox preorders are up for digital.

Yay the PSN version has the Adventurers pack!

Hmm. It seems the PSN version is the exact same price as the Amazon non-preorder goodie pack.

I must try and remember to nab it as soon as I get paid in August (already spent this month's money).

@Raibi said in No pre order bonus at all:

Hello @CloudMcRip,
Not all retailers will be able to provide the Pre-Order. If you really want the pack, I would advise you to check on our shop page if your store has it: http://greedfall.com/shop
Regarding online purchase, the DLC will be available on the store you choose.

Good advice just amazon can provide this. They have an auto device for things like this.
I watched that now by a lot of games...
But thanks for all the awnsers so far.
A good advice from my site...
if you say "Pre order now to recieve a pre order bonus" please add a footnote with something like "only at participating dealers" because if someone goes on your website and buy from one of your recommend retailers , the customer will be on the right to receive a pre order bonus because there was no sign that you offer the pre order bonus just on "participating dealers".
I know that if you choose a shop you will see which dealer will offer the pre order bonus but that's not enough.