Don't forget to find proper cloth for Constatin.

alt text

We have option to find new cloth for him before meet him at the ship. Give "soon to be Governor" a new cloth shall we 🙂

C01 -1.jpg
alt text

PS. It's less a month now!!!

last edited by Ben Kenobi

@Ben-Kenobi

I actually like the cousin so far and I'm eager to see more of him. I love when RPGs give the PC family members as opposed to leaving their background completely blank (although the latter has it's advantages as well)

I wonder which actions you can take on the island that lead to him getting upset with or pleased with you. We don't know much about which factions he supports outside his own. (I'm assuming he's aligned with the same faction the player is at the start)

Well, I'll certainly remember to get him his cloth! Nothing more awkward than a long boat ride with an angry cousin

I wonder if the better clothes will influence the "bust the drunken cousin out of jail" quest.

@Eagle-Pursuit I think it will only affect cloth he wear when travel to the island.

C 03 - 1.jpg
C 03.jpg

86m... maybe we will have timed quests where we have to choose who to save or similar. I will need to save often.

@Silaf

I hope they are few and far between. Timed missions are really stressful, to me at least.

@Skylar-O-Shea said in Don't forget to find proper cloth for Constatin.:

@Silaf

I hope they are few and far between. Timed missions are really stressful, to me at least.

I agree i'm one of those players that like to stop and take screenshot and explore all corners. Still timed quests can be good if done right and not too often.

Psh I ain't no errand boy. Let him get his own clothes.

@Red-Leader Come on! He's not stranger but cousin and he just get out of jail with hang over.

@Ben-Kenobi Psh you overestimate what I'll do for family :p

Maybe less what you would do for family but more trying to keep appearances up for your organisation?