add better optics for usa side

there must be something like reflex optical sight, all 1x optics block view angle. terrorists have big advantage on this one. and also i dont totally understand, in real life i use eotech and aimpoint (also 2x version) none of them block your view angle like in this game. if there is a setting for this issue, glad to hear.

@sfrskz said in add better optics for usa side:

there must be something like reflex optical sight,

A reflex sight is a pretty broad range of optic style, technically the Aimpoint that's in the game is a reflex style sight. Do you mean a Trijicon RX-series optic? Or do you mean an exposed reflex sight, like some other games have?

and also i dont totally understand, in real life i use eotech and aimpoint (also 2x version) none of them block your view angle like in this game.

That's because in real life you have two eyes, and the optic only significantly blocks the vision of one of them. It's a pretty hard effect to reproduce in a computer game.

well they both can be. trijicon seems nice like other kinda generic reflex sights.

and about second one; there must be a way to compensate that right? otherwise its pretty unfair, unbalanced.

just git good
I shred people with all the sights
well not the stupid large reddot which looks like it came out of a bad scify movie

and for example the reddot sight in the game doesn't block too much...

obvoiusly I whish for peripheral vision in games. that means aming thorugh sights with both eyes open. which then blurrs out the encasing of the sight