San Matheus

I want to know who is the governor and which side he/she is.

It's a Thaleme city, so presumably the governor is aligned with that faction.

My faction 😇
I wish to know what rapport all the factions have between each other. We more or less know about natives and that mercants are neutral but what about bridge an teleme?

Very interesting lore. I wonder if there is truth to their saint going to the island and interactions with the natives.

Seriously love the architecture of this city. There are a lot of large buildings here, including I guess some kind of cathedral. Quite stunning!

@Silaf Theleme have two group. Force convert and peaceful convert. That's why I want to know which group the governor support.

@Ben-Kenobi I'm sure you will be able to change the disposition of the governor or kill him if it dosen't align to your politic.
Now that i think about it... Teleme may need a new cardinal for San Matheus... and no Petrus i'm not talking about you.

@Silaf You know that Petrus is member of missionary right? He is good guy!

@Ben-Kenobi said in San Matheus:

We still don't know. I'm sure the crazy inquisitors call themself missionary too.

last edited by Silaf

@Ben-Kenobi said in San Matheus:

Too early to assume anyone is good or bad yet.

@Red-Leader CEO confirm that missionary want to live peacefully with native. And Petrus is member of missionary.

I don't talk about at the end of story , only at beginning.

@Ben-Kenobi I get that but it also said he is ambitious. I'm just saying don't expect him to be an absolute paragon.