Companion Trailer is OUT!!!

Just upload one of scene from trailer. Put it on spoiler just in case.
***NSFW content***

click to show

Did playstation europe release it too early ?

I hope for microsoft that this is not the video they had to show in their inside of earlier. lol

Are we expecting this trailer to be the one shown at the XBOX Gamescom showcase in a couple of hours?

@tudorhousewife said in Companion Trailer is OUT!!!:

Are we expecting this trailer to be the one shown at the XBOX Gamescom showcase in a couple of hours?

I'd bet on it.

@Red-Leader said in Companion Trailer is OUT!!!:

I'd bet on it.

Focus moderator on Discord recommend us to watch this too.

Another pic from trailer. Focus on Kurt & Vasco
***NSFW content***

click to show

So looks like Kurt is the tank. If I'm not gonna tank might be him and Siora.

If this game is anything like technomancer the craftsmanship bonus is a must have for the party.

Now I have to digest that video but damn that got me excited.

Some good stuff here. Tad disappointed that the only romance bits in the new trailer are het male. Which we've seen a dozen times already. We've been shown all the combinations except one - het female.

Vasco is sounding quite intriguing from the comments in this trailer. Secretive, huh? Is he secretly working for someone else? Will he betray us?

Starting to hope we can overthrow Constantin. He seems like a petulant child. 😉

And is that a native Teer Fradeen with wings?!

Vasco is sounding quite intriguing from the comments in this trailer. Secretive, huh? Is he secretly working for someone else? Will he betray us?

Starting to hope we can overthrow Constantin. He seems like a petulant child. 😉

And is that a native Teer Fradeen with wings?!

Our cousin is going to get on my nerves quickly I feel. And yes that native had wings. Wonder if Siora can get them.

@Red-Leader said in Companion Trailer is OUT!!!:

And yes that native had wings. Wonder if Siora can get them.

That would be cool. Good question. I wonder what the circumstances are in order to get/grow the wings?