Preview

This was a very informative preview. I hope we see some extended gameplay soon.

Fireball! very interesting.

I wonder if the difficulty setting will give us better loot.

The author mentions that you have a "camp" where you can do crafting. So I guess that's our base of operations?

Another one by kotaku https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/upcoming-exploration-rpg-greedfall-has-my-attention-1837314321/amp
The way that companies really don't like each other reminders me of star wars knights of the old republic 2 a lot

@Nm6k said in Preview:

Another one by kotaku https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/upcoming-exploration-rpg-greedfall-has-my-attention-1837314321/amp
The way that companies really don't like each other reminders me of star wars knights of the old republic 2 a lot

It says that Siora is accusing the Bridge of kidnapping Native children. It gives me a Dr. Mengele vibe. So that's the kind of scientist some of them are.

Hopefully Aphra isn't one of them. Kurt also really does not like Aphra or Vasco

Kurt seems like a pretty straightforward guy. I can see why he wouldn't like someone secretive like Vasco. I'm not sure what his beef with Aphra could be about, aside from her dropping out of a tree with a weapon drawn.

The Kotaku one has a a two minute gameplay video - nice stuff there! Although, apparently our companions are going to blather the same warning message a million times during combat. 😉

Petrus and Siora’s will of course not get along. So we have a group who all hate each other. I can't see how this will end well

"Move away, things are about to get dicey!"

I am so happy right now, there will be so much blood spilled in my playthrough. Bless you Spiders.

@Eagle-Pursuit said in Preview:

@Nm6k said in Preview:

It says that Siora is accusing the Bridge of kidnapping Native children. It gives me a Dr. Mengele vibe. So that's the kind of scientist some of them are.

This is exactly what needs to be in the game. A brutal world.

I'm guessing that the Bridge Alliance will have sub-factions just like the Theleme. With some of the Bridge Alliance being okay with kidnapping - it seems that they also abduct Siora's mother (she is threatening a member wearing Bridge Alliance clothing of kidnapping her mother in one of the trailers). I don't mind brutality as long as it is not glorified, and has a heavy story element. Have to be wary of everyone's motives!

I was wondering if some factions were more compatible with each other but it look like everyone hate everyone else...
We will really need to consider and reform our party often... and save a lot.
Spiders if you need someone to test the game and release a little earlier i'm here🤤

Thanks for all the mini reviews! My favorite is the Kotaku one with the two minutes of gameplay. I so hope this week, that we will get more bits of gameplay. In the Kotaku one, it seems we picked up a skill point at an altar of some kind? Is that what we think is going on at the beginning of that clip? Love the hanging lantern!

@Silaf said in Preview:

I was wondering if some factions were more compatible with each other but it look like everyone hate everyone else...
We will really need to consider and reform our party often... and save a lot.
Spiders if you need someone to test the game and release a little earlier i'm here🤤

Everyone hating each other is basic human nature. I'm glad this game is being realistic.

If the companions are as contentious as these reviews make them appear, it seems like it will be unlikely that you can have a playthrough without losing at least 1 follower for whatever reason.