About CTE 1.4 Effects Volume and Shell Clothes. And Some advice for Sandstorm.

1.What's the difference between "Master Volume" and the new "Effects Volume"????
What i see the only difference thing is "Effects Volume" can't change the BGM.
I hope i can change the character voice and gunshots in Separate options.

2.It's seem im wearing two different clothes.Why they look so big difference between first person and third person???
alt text
alt text

Some adivce

1.I suggest your can make some watches, it will make the Arm more cooler in first person.

2.And I know your guys trying to update more new things. So please, stop create too many clothes and camo, they can't make big change for the first person. Only gloves, watches and weapon camo can be see when we playing the game.This is a FPS, no a TPS game. And the weapon camo is really import.To be honest, about first person view, i can't feel there are some big difference between first edition and 1.3 edition.

3.I hope PVE normal checkpoint add revive and kill list up right side(Community Server already have them. I can earn the same EXP and more easier to play).
Then, hardcore can use old PVE normal checkpoint rules. No revive, no HUD, move slower, and most important is no punishment when player die. There will have more fun, and less frustration for everyone.

last edited by DJMAX

And look this. They are the same clothes, the name is Shell Camo: Uniform Camo.But they are no the same between first person and third person.
alt text
alt text
alt text

last edited by DJMAX

Hey @DJMAX,

Thanks for the report.

The Master Volume is for the integrity of in-game audio, while Effects Volume is for sound effects, such as explosions, gunshots, and so on.