Twitch user is streaming Greedfall already

This is not okay.. still 9 days to go for ''normal'' gamers.. I will not watch it.

last edited by Agrotank

@Agrotank I agree, that is rather crappy. But it is what it is. I'm not surprised they would do something like that

I heard that some store release Greedfall super early. I think he's one of few people that get Greedfall from those store.

@Ben-Kenobi said in Twitch user is streaming Greedfall already:

I heard that some store release Greedfall super early. I think he's one of few people that get Greedfall from those store.

Yea they just rolled a d20.

This streamer play style is annoy me and he talk to follower a lot.

But that make the game progress very slow and have just 50% feel of every scene.
Plus he barely talk to companion, that part is mostly not reveal.

He make me want to play Greedfall more and more. Can focus change release date from 10 to 5 September or something XD

I did more or less resist watching the let's play and limited myself to old serene.
The game is really interesting can't wait to play. Maybe Spiders can consider letting us preload the game a little early... please ^^

@Silaf Even in old serene this streamer skip some quest. Including quest from Vasco. We still can have some fresh experience when play the game ourselves.