Is there any actual PC gameplay?

Good day,

Does anyone know if any of the game play available is actually on the PC? It seems like all that is around has been on console or is it console with a controller? None of the videos show Keyboard and Mouse game play. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks

Assuming it's just easier to play with a controller?

I have some concern because of this too. I never play game with controller and don't plan to change that soon.

Hello everyone,
The Trailer was indeed recorded on PC with a controller. But don't worry: the game can be played without a controller on PC and you can also bind actions to commands in GreedFall.

@Raibi said in Is there any actual PC gameplay?:

Hello everyone,
The Trailer was indeed recorded on PC with a controller. But don't worry: the game can be played without a controller on PC and you can also bind actions to commands in GreedFall.

Awesome, I have a controller, but I love playing RPG games with kb+mouse combo very much!
Thanks for the info.

@Raibi said in Is there any actual PC gameplay?:

Hello everyone,

Thank you but I will still hold out on purchasing the game till I actually see some kb&m control. Is there a reason there has not been a demo for PC controls? It seems odd to not have them displayed.

Does anyone recall DAI and it's release and the controls on kb&m? That is what I am concerned could happen and then we have to wait for Spiders to patch the game to fix the controls.

That said I appreciate the response and maybe it would be good to have this pointed out, I am not the only one I have seen on social medias asking questions about this and I couldnt not find an answer easily. Thanks again.