Sheathed weapons on character!

I am enjoying the game so far. But I got to say that the fact sheathed weapons are hidden on the Player Character and you pull your weapon out of thin air is extremely immersion break and such a WEIRD corner to cut. Please do something about this. 🙂

Aye, I too would love this to be changed and behave, like for the NPCs. You gave the player the option to craft some very cool weapons and not having them show on the player/companion (even if those weapons clip through the armor) is a shame. I really enjoy your game so far, but this is one thing that would be the icing on the cake. At least consider an option for the player, or a config file, we can change to make this happen.

Cheers!

Hey @Xenolover85 @Lokisan
I can't assure you anything but I will send your suggestion to our dev team so they can check it out.
Thank you for the love and support! 😃 really means a lot guys!

@Raibi said in Sheathed weapons on character!:

Hey @Xenolover85 @Lokisan
I can't assure you anything but I will send your suggestion to our dev team so they can check it out.
Thank you for the love and support! 😃 really means a lot guys!

Much appreciated, thank you. ☺

It'd most certainly be much appreciated! Thank you!

Hey, I think it's a bug. The weapons disappear on my companion's and to get them to show you have to go into equipment screen and choose a armor piece like the head, and just select to zoom in then back out and the weapons appear sheathed on companion. Note that once you draw weapons for combat and sheath agan they will be invisible again. My De Sardet does not show weapon regardless, but I don't know if that's because I'm a mage and he hides it in a magic pocket or what. This is definitely immersion breaking to me. The main bugs that bother me is the closed eyes when talking to npc bug, which I remedy by restarting ps4/game. The camera control is awful like it has acceleration with lag. Can be helped a lot by going 3 notches down on camera sensitivity. This is on ps4 pro BTW.
Just thought I might share my observations.
Loving the game, though fixes for these issues would make the game even greater.

I wanna see my weapon !!

@Raibi I have the same bug with the weapons disappearance of my companions. Also I noticed right away in the trailers and gameplay demos before the game was released that your own character doesn't have any weapons on him while walking around. I hope they will change that. Otherwise what's the point of upgrading the looks of your weapons while you can't see them? And I think it will make your character look better. Besides that I love the game!!

last edited by 20-03-1989

i agree ! i don't understand why we can't see weapons in an immersive world like this one...