Cool update, NWI! We love our new jiggly backpacks!

Yes, because everyone wanted jiggly backpacks. Wtf are you devs spending time on? Like seriously! Every fucking update breaks the game more than it adds to or fixes and ultimately just adds more bugs.

I didn't pay $30 for a broke ass game with cheap mechanics, horrible lag/tps and dsync, buggy textures, clipping on invisible surfaces, horrible gun balance, etc.

Every gun that is 5.56 caliber and above is useless while standing at medium or long range because of the insane amount of recoil and scope sway. Vaulting is too slow. It takes around 4 seconds to switch to underbarrel attachments and back. Cycling through your loadout using number keys or scoll sometimes bugs out. For example, saying that you are holding say your primary, but your actually holding a nade or something else. Perspectives are absolutely unbalanced to the point where I can only see like an arm or a leg, but they can see me completely. Running longer distances makes you have like a 40% increase in scope sway. ADS is WAAAAAAAAYYYY to slow, especially from when sprinting to ADS.

FIX THE GAME BEFORE YOU BREAK IT MORE PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE!

THERE IS A REASON YOU HAVE, ON AVERAGE, ONLY 1800 PLAYERS ONLINE!

My problem now is constant CTD since 1.4, haven't had a single crash in this game in the past. But the constant crashes make the game now unplayable (and I'm not the only one with crashes since 1.4) What happened?

Regular crashes now here too, since 1.4

I haven't managed to finish a single full match without a crash to desktop.

last edited by Congas

I personally love the robotic vaulting system that was coded by ADHD afflicted 5 year olds.

I stopped playing PVP bcs every game there was some insurgent "sniper" running around like idiot with dragunov that has suppressor and extended mag + red dot attached and keeps one shoting everybody AND I CAN'T HAVE NORMALY CUSTOMIZED M4 .Keep it real why every gun should have extended mag option. I mean it's stupid to see dragunov with extended mag. Same thing with security mp5's extended mag(not the drum), it looks disgusting why there aren't 2 standard 30 rnd mags attached to each other with that little thing. Think a bit and do some research NWI please.