Vinbarr's Sanctuary Bug?

Hello there.
I have a problem with the Vinbarr's Sanctuary mission. As u can see in the pictures, i defeated Cera, i have seeds and I still can't open the gate. Did anyone have the same problem or its only me? gf1.jpg gf2.jpg gf3.jpg gf4.jpg

Hello Koxmastah !

Did you try to interact with the two altars in front of the gate ?

Best regards 🙂

Yes, that's why I wrote this post, there is no interaction with the altars 😞
When I approach the altar, the star disappears.
gf5.jpg

last edited by Koxmastah

Does this issue occur all the time if you reload a previous save ?

If that's the case, can you send your save file to support@focus-home.com with the description of your issue, please ?
You should find it here C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\GreedFall using your File Explorer. We recommend making a manual save (with this type of name: save_xx-xx-2019_09-53-26.fsav) and sending it instead of sending an autosave file.

Thanks and sorry once again.

To be clear, is killing vinbarrs wife and losing reputation with the natives the only way to progress?

I was actually able to sneak past her to the door, but yeah without her seed I'm stuck.

If murdering his wife and losing reputation is the only way, I'm truly shocked. Especially if you're trying to "champion the natives"

Hey got the same bugover here, I can't interact with the altars. I think is related because I interested with them before getting the seeds, and then when come back with the second seed could not interact again. I am playing on PS4 I loved the game. Is a peaty I can't finish the main story because of this bug. You know when is this going to be fix, or a work around to avoid this ?

Same problem. Can't use seeds.