Thank you for the "critical fixes" section in 1.4.

Although far more "critical fixes" are necessary!
These are all serious issues which have annoyed me, hopefully they are actually fixed.

"Fixed a potential edgecase with hit registration, caused by legitimate bullet hits being discarded when packets were received out of order by the server.
Fixed multiple potential causes for invisible bots occuring. If you experience any further instances of this occurring please report them in the following thread here HERE.
Fixed a potential cause for players falling through the map and becoming desynced to other players caused by vaulting. If you experience any further instances of this occurring, please report them to us on the forums, providing as much information as possible HERE."

ugh, this game is still very broken tbh

i.e. the hit registration is still nonexistent

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063316475/recommended/581320/

Hi Grave! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Insurgency: Sandstorm. Your Steam review was posted on the 12th of December in 2018 and doesn't contain very much detail which makes it hard for me to understand exactly where your frustrations are coming from. Could you please share with me in as much detail as possible what you're frustrated with as of this last update? Have you noticed an increase in hit registration failing?

I hope together we can make your experience playing Insurgency: Sandstorm much more enjoyable. Thank you for playing and if you have any questions or concerns you can always reach out to me.

most of these issues have been around since the game was in beta and they have been discussed on these forums endlessly so they should be easy to understand

hit registration seems to be broken as always, i shoot an enemy at close range multiple times, nothing happens, and then i get shot, then i die

i guess this could be really bad lag though

last edited by Grave