Can't get seal from council members, also can't start The Prince's Secret. Did all sidequests.

hello, having the same issue on PS4... did all the quests available to me and now I am blocked from playing the game ๐Ÿ˜ž how long do we have to wait for a bug fix? I've played for 40 hours so far and... well, upset that I have to stop for an unknown period of time ๐Ÿ˜•

Just wanted to say I'm also having this issue. I'll be pausing my playthrough until a patch comes in. Hopefully it can fix it retroactively.

Fixing issues takes time, you know. I love the game, and I want to continue playing too, but try to be patient a bit. Theyโ€™ve found the source of the issue and promised to deliver the fix. Things are still in progress.

@Focus_Oswaldo Is a patch gonna be released in the next few hours?

Do we have a time frame on this so called patch or fix for this bug? It's really unfortunate that it's triggers this late into the game and like many others, I do not want to begin from the start as that would be extremely frustrating to endure.

Add me to the list of people on PS4 who got this bug. I love this game and want to keep playing.

My game is bugged at the same point too, can't continue like the others. Hope they release a patch soon, i'm on PS4

Got this bug on Xbox one. When can we expect a fix? So frustrating, to be stuck at this point, when you really like the game...

@Focus_Oswaldo said in Can't get seal from council members, also can't start The Prince's Secret. Did all sidequests.:

Hello everyone,
To avoid the bug, you must do the following:
When reporting to Constantin, if you've talked to the two governors and explored the "Did e kiden nadaigeis" ruins, AVOID talking about the ruins first, you HAVE to talk about the governors first.

If you talk about the ruins before talking about the governors, "The Prince's Secret" quest will not trigger.

News on the patch will be coming soon.

Any news on the patch yet?

I'm surprised that spiders did not communicate about the bug on social networks to prevent other people from having the same worry

(Sorry for my english)

Any word on a PC patch? This will cost me several hours to go back and correct. Which will not be worth it.

I found something that worked for me in getting the seal if you have Catasach helping Constanin. I went up to him with Siora and Vasco and I was able to obtain a seal for the council just from asking him! I have a friendly status with the natives. Does this help anyone else?

@Spack-Jarrow The bug happens before that, so it does not help. The quest simply doesn't start.

@Focus_Oswaldo any news on a patch being released?

I am legitimately pissed, something that game breaking shouldve been noticed by atleast one game tester. I have loved the game up until this moment, but this paired with all the other bugs (minor or otherwise) just doesnt make the game enjoyable anymore. Atleast just tell us if we/I have wasted hours just to get stuck on this MAIN quest 14 days after intial release, or if youre actually trying to solve the issue so that we can continue playing our savegames without redoing 10+ hours of gameplay. Cause I for one actually enjoyed taking my time with things and not rush through everything.

Simple question will you fix the Savegames or should we just loose our trust in you and redo everything.

last edited by Icelavras

@Icelavras said in Can't get seal from council members, also can't start The Prince's Secret. Did all sidequests.:

I am legitimately pissed, something that game breaking shouldve been noticed by atleast one game tester. I have loved the game up until this moment, but this paired with all the other bugs (minor or otherwise) just doesnt make the game enjoyable anymore. Atleast just tell us if we/I have wasted hours just to get stuck on this MAIN quest 14 days after intial release, or if youre actually trying to solve the issue so that we can continue playing our savegames without redoing 10+ hours of gameplay. Cause I for one actually enjoyed taking my time with things and not rush through everything.

Simple question will you fix the Savegames or should we just loose our trust in you and redo everything.

I strongly agree, we are stuck here and you don't reply anymore. I understand that you are a small company but we need information because it seems like we are forgotten here

@Azote That is atleast some kind of information on the topic, still that noone even cared to give us any kind of information on the matter after the initial "its been worked on" is kind of, off-putting. Thanks for sharing that Update-post here since the staff apparently couldnt be bothered.

@Icelavras No problem, we have same issues
They released a beta patch on PC, https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/42400/community-update-1-patch-1-beta-branch-pc
Unfortunately i'm on ps4