Bug: Logging Expedition

I have received the mission for the logging expedition. But when travelling to cwenvar, it places me at the north of the map, rather than the south. (I checked a couple of walkthrough videos to make sure I wasn't missing anything obvious, but they all automatically start at the south of the map.) I can find no way to get to the south of the map. The path is blocked. Is there anyway to fix this without having to restart the game/save. It took me a while to realise that I wasn't missing anything so have progressed other areas. Thanks 🙂

I have the same problem, and the exact same issue with the Price of Blood quest.

I had the same problem but fortunately managed to work around it by approaching the area from another direction; frustrating, though.

But I still couldn't complete it as Madame de Morange wasn't where the quest marker said to find her as she was in the throne room instead of her house, and entering it forced the MQ to advance causing the Logging Expedition quest to fail for no reason at all. 😕

Hello,

You should be able to get to the south entrance of cwenvar by taking the travel point that is at the center north of the "Vedrad, the red woods" area.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards

last edited by Focus_Victor