Question about Petrus

Hello there. I really love GreedFall. It's a wonderful game with excellent art style. 😗 But my friends and I recently had a problem. Petrus seems not joining the fight. He is known as a priest who focuses on ranged attacks, and my character is a melee fighter. So at first I thought he was just out of my sight when I was fighting the enemies. Until last night, in the course of the battle, I paid particular attention to him and found that he merely assumed his combat posture, but did no further action. 😲 😲 😲 My other companions were particularly active in battle... What I want to ask is, is this Petrus's character setting? Or is it bug? 🤔 🤔 🤔 Looking forward to your reply. Thanks again for making such an interesting game. 😘 😘 😘

Hello,

Have you tried switching him in and out of your party to reset his behaviour ?

If he still does that after switching him in and out, please send us a copy of your save file so we can work on a solution for this issue.

You should find your save files here C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\GreedFall using your File Explorer. We recommend making a manual save (with this type of name: save_xx-xx-2019_09-53-26.fsav) and sending it instead of sending an autosave file.

Using a file sharing site like WeTransfer.com is fine, you can send the files to support@focus-home.com.

Best Regards.