Demoniacal cult quest bug (spoiler alert)

Hello.

I was doing this quest. And I got to the point where I was supposed to go into the nervous native's house. I chose to have the female native help me, the one who likes the Q/A game. Then she asks me to give her the missionarie's hat, which I did. At this part, she is supposed to distract the nervous native so that I could go check into this house. But she just keeps standing in front of him and nothing happens. There is no other action available. Even if I restart the game, she continues standing still and I can't proceed in the game.

last edited by fredlss

Can anyone help me? I just don't have anything else to do but this quest. Without help or a solution I can't proceed in the game.

Hello,

have you tried entering the house ? She will "talk" with him to act as a distraction.

Also, have you tried reloading a save earlier into that quest and redoing it ?

If you are on PC, could you sen dus your save file, please ?
You should find it here C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\GreedFall using your File Explorer. We recommend making a manual save (with this type of name: save_xx-xx-2019_09-53-26.fsav) and sending it instead of sending an autosave file.

You can send the files to support@focus-home.com.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards.

@Focus_Victor Yes, I have. When I try to go into the house, a conversation starts and he says he doesn't want to see me around. It happens whenever I get near the door.

And about the save, I don't have. I normally use the same save always. I thought it would be a momentary bug and hoped it would work out later, which didn't happen.

I'm playing on PS4. Is there a way to send my save from it?

To recover a PS4 save file: connect a USB key to the console, then go in Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Save Data in storage system > Copy to USB storage device > Select Greedfall and select the save files you want to recover.

Then you can send the files to support@focus-home.com.

Best Regards

@Focus_Victor Alright. My HD is not compatible with PS4. Once I find one (I might borrow one) I'll do it. Thanks.