I started with Winbarr quest and got out from the sanctuary where I was locked by Cera and continued through the hidden cave to the next location where i was standing in the water after loading but it felt like the main quests will both lead me here so i went back and did the whole other quest until the point where in this quest it says find winbarrs trail... I went back to the location of winbarrs trail and went all the way to the door and now it says i need the second seeds and my character says i should go back to the village and find Cera, but in the mark nothing happens.. no cutscene, natives npc doesnt say anything new about Cera, nothing...

I found out that you should get even a cutscene where Cera is standing halfway to the door with 2 altars and you have to defeat her, but she isnt there for me, no reloading or traveling helps me... and it always plays out the same, Cera isnt anywhere to be found and I cant continue, and I found out that even if you find cera you cant sometimes interact with the pillars, so there is another bug...

I need fix, or workaround... I will not start all over again after 36 hours20190929211230_1.jpg ...20190929211233_1.jpg ![0_1569784987619_20190929211252_1.jpg](Uploading 100%)