Unable to play

I've tried to join servers four different times, the first time i got the message "invalid game ticket" or something similar the next three times i got the message "anti cheat violation" except i haven't used any cheats or mods whatsoever and i'm starting to get pissed.
Is anyone else having this issue?

@trainman857 said in Unable to play:

I've tried to join servers four different times, the first time i got the message "invalid game ticket" or something similar the next three times i got the message "anti cheat violation" except i haven't used any cheats or mods whatsoever and i'm starting to get pissed.
Is anyone else having this issue?stories
Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.
9apps cartoon hd vidmate

last edited by namanjohnson101

Hello both,

Can you try this workaround and see if that helps?

1. Run Steam and click LIBRARY.
  2. Right click on Insurgency: Sandstorm > Properties.
  3. Click the LOCAL FILES tab and click on the BROWSE LOCAL FILES button.
  4. Open the EasyAntiCheat folder and run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe application.
  5. Select Insurgency: Sandstorm and click on the Repair Service button.

@chaton said in Unable to play:

Hello both,

Can you try this workaround and see if that helps?

1. Run Steam and click LIBRARY.
  2. Right click on Insurgency: Sandstorm > Properties.
  3. Click the LOCAL FILES tab and click on the BROWSE LOCAL FILES button.
  4. Open the EasyAntiCheat folder and run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe application.
  5. Select Insurgency: Sandstorm and click on the Repair Service button.

thanks for the reply, had similar issue get-mxplayer.in
now it's fixed. download

last edited by jaswantbro19

@trainman857 said in Unable to play:

I've tried to join servers four different times, the first time i got the message "invalid game ticket" or something similar the next three times i got the message "anti cheat violation" except i haven't used any geometry dash cheats or mods whatsoever and i'm starting to get pissed.

maybe you have logged in in different devices so the server sent the alert

Yep I get the same crap only it's the anti cheat violation every time. It's absolutely ridiculous, it's been broken ever since the last up date and they do not fix it. I've tried everything to get it to work, the game is unplayable!!!!!

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. https://apkuno.com/descargar-minecraft-bedrock-apk/

same issue with me daman it how we can play game after install show message at my screen you game is install but some internet issue your problem will be solved but i have 100 times try but receive me same message. ðŸ˜