First month sales

@Netheos when will you guys be able to release sales for the first month?

I've always wondered why people ask this when a game comes out. Are you planning on designing, developing and publishing a game of your own ?
Is this a secret way to tell if the game is going to be good or not ? Unless you think that because sales generated from the game will determine if the game continues I'm struggling to see the point of even asking this.
Please forgive me if I'm just missing the logic and explain, thanks.

This post is deleted!

@crunky-trunks said in First month sales:

I've always wondered why people ask this when a game comes out. Are you planning on designing, developing and publishing a game of your own ?
Is this a secret way to tell if the game is going to be good or not ? Unless you think that because sales generated from the game will determine if the game continues I'm struggling to see the point of even asking this.
Please forgive me if I'm just missing the logic and explain, thanks.

People will usually ask this so they can see how well their favorite game is selling. If they see it selling poorly, they will encourage others to buy this game so it can succeed and continue to grow and expand.

@Triclonz

Literally was just curious how it’s doing...... ..... ..🤨

last edited by jcad86

Gotcha. I wasn't trying to be a badass, I really didn't know why people ask this. Thanks for the info.