16:10 1920x1200 resolution bug

Hi, This last hotfix has broken my resolution. When I loaded the game, it was stretched up to bottom, like if it was trying to stretch 1080 resolution to my 1200.

Switching to windowed borderless corrects this for now, but I don't feel like this is the best solution since you suggest fullscreen mode for best performance.

While in fullscreen mode, swithching from 1920x1200 to 1920x1080 then back does absolutely nothing, as if I had just selected the same resolution. The text and menus seem fine (hard to tell) but my character screen and in-game is all stretched.
I am on windows 10, updated my drivers very recently for my gpu radeon 270x.
I have to screens connected to my gpu, the other being as regular hd 16:9 1080 resolution. (in prefer the 16:10 for resolution and the screen is also bigger)

Is one of your monitors 1200p ? Ensure this one is set as Primary in Windows.

Also there is an engine level issue when trying to force non-native resolution in Fullscreen (i.e. 1200p on a 1080p monitor), there is no way around it other than using Borderless windowed mode for now.

Thank you for the quick response!

Yes, my main monitor is 1920x1200 (or 1200p). I not changed anything in my screens and gpu setup for years and was using fullscreen mode without problems. Only recently has this stretching issue shown up in fullscreen mode. I will see if an AMD gpu driver could have been the problem. As I installed the latest driver recently.

I tried disabling the second screen (1080p) in windows options but it doesn't change anything.

Thanks for the info.

Do you have a DPI scaling in Windows set to anything but 100% ?
Are you sure the monitor does support chosen resolution and refresh rate (especially) ?