Font size of GUI

Hello, Spiders!

First of all - I am your huge fan and played your games from Legends of Avalon. And thank you for your games!

But in Greedfall I have this strange font problem - and not only me, as I may say from reviews. I played all your games on consoles - but only in GreedFall I can't read a thing. My eyes are literally in pain. Yes, you changed subtitles font size - but now I may listen for NPC and read subtitles, sitting on a coach and... Should literally walk to my TV to read what answers my protagonist can give. It's a good warm-up - but hey. Subtitles size is now ok - but codex, dialogues and other text - not ok.

My question is simple. Will you fix this in an upcoming patch? I really love your games and don't want them to be a headache. So I will patiently wait for this - if it is on your todo list. But if you won't change the interface font size... Okay, I will endure this pain for your games. But I hope that you will fix this problem in the next patch.

Hello @Paladin , I can't assure you that the next patch note will feature this edit. But I send your suggestion to the developpers.

@Reymey OK, but if they will say either "no" or "yes" may you tell this here?
And when do they planning to deliver a new patch?

Of course. I don't have visibility about the update planning right now.

@Reymey Ok, thank you so much!

I really like spider's games and it was sucker punch for me. 😞 It is great - but my eyes and head are literally aching. And not only me - there is a lot of people with this issue, as seller told me. And I read about this in reviews on Metacritic and even steam or journalists. But never thought it would be so critical. 😞

I am really waiting for the GUI patch and new games to come.

@Reymey https://sun9-59.userapi.com/c858432/v858432295/bbeb7/8NYb5W--uKo.jpg

Wanna hear something like this. :))

It is from the official OBSIDIAN forum. They have this problem too - and they officially said, that they will fix it.

Is there any news from developers? I know, that it may not be in the next patch - but still, even words "Yes, we know, and we are working on it" will put some ambrosia on aching souls of console gamers.