Idea for Mudrunner?

Hello everyone, decided to register as I've enjoyed checking on the site for news and have enjoyed this game more than most on the PS4, it really is a credit to the people responsible from that impressive tech demo around six years ago to the two well established games active today!

I've been wondering - with Snowrunner set to launch at some stage - if there is any leftover capacity for a sort of mini update to the game. And if there were, I'd have a suggestion.
The 8x8 vehicles above all else.
Would it be possible to restore the fuel tanker option to the D class 8x8 and have that red flatbed made available to all three? It would make them even more enjoyable to use than they already are!

bhyd5gio.jpg

Looks pretty cool!
If not, there are no worries. I have enough alcohol and love for the game as it is that I'll happily play it right up until the release of Snowrunner - and probably a while after too... :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat:

last edited by Crumpy

Its awesome and I love this.
Thanks
walmart one

last edited by welseikin

@Crumpy yea I hate to say it but the most they'll do for mr is keep the servers up. Tragic

@Jayson said in Idea for Mudrunner?:

@Crumpy yea I hate to say it but the most they'll do for mr is keep the servers up. Tragic

I suppose it's to be understood, what with SR in the pipeline.
Still, I always thought the heaviest vehicles were ironically the lightest in what they could offer in a session.
The advanced garage trailer is cool. The E class vehicles would have been very fun to use with, say, an advanced flatbed (offline, at least) or advanced utility trailer; 2,000 litres of fuel and 3,500 repair points?
Would be amazing :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_smiling_eyes:

@Crumpy me and my friends dream was to tow that trailer with the b-130

i dreamed to use this flatbed trailer to move vehicles across maps often (repairs, maintenance, heavy vehicles avoiding tarmac, etc).
but its too low and is a real pain in the ass to tow it.
for such tasks we need soviet flatbed trailer, used in garage semitrailer for this 8x8 maz trucks.

@Stazco said in Idea for Mudrunner?:

for such tasks we need soviet flatbed trailer, used in garage semitrailer for this 8x8 maz trucks.

you mean this trailer @Stazco ?
20200213212458_1.jpg

I really liked it very much
Sainsbury

@Eversman

looks like it (in vanilla it wasn’t available separately from garage container)
its ok for offroad