@Raibi @Focus_A @Focus_Alan @Focus_ArthurG @Focus_BenjaminB @FOCUS_BK @Focus_Camille @Focus_Charles @Focus_ClémentJF @Focus_EmelineC @Focus_Estelle @Focus_Farah @Focus_Felix @Focus_GP @Focus_Guillaume @Focus_Hugo @Focus_Igor @focus_JC @FOCUS_jean @Focus_JonathanP @Focus_JonD @Focus_Karl @focus_laurent @focus_mt @Focus_Nicolas @Focus_Oswaldo @Focus_Paul @Focus_Phuc @Focus_PierreD @Focus_player_22 @Focus_Tom @Focus_TomW @Focus_Victor @Focus_Vincent

Sorry for troubles, guys - forum is dead, but your players want to know - when you will release new patches? Bugfixes, optimization and, most of all, normal font size - readable on TV, where your players actually, you know, play videogames in 2020. Look at Obsidian - their first patches included this new, big fonts for all their interfaces - inventory, dialogue, codex.

Come on, guys. I was your fan from Faery: Legends of Avalon and bought all your RPGs from there. Mars, Bound, Technomancer - one of my favorite games. I always recommended your games to my friends. Maybe you can, you know, write one or two sentences to your fans?