Any news on whether its 2019 release or is it time to give up on this?

Seeing as no news from devs on release, is it happening in next year or not till 2020 on?

It's coming out in 2019, that is the information we've all been given. I don't see any reason to give up on this game.

Please don't give up 🙂 We are deep in production. We can do a better job of engaging with the community and we're working on that too.

Thanks!

Any news on the release date? Or engagement with the community? Seems extremely quiet ☹

@david-1 The forums are super quiet. Stuff is still going on, though, and moving forward, although I don't think there has been any talk for a release date.

@sharkxpunch You say you could do a better job engaging with the community, but that comment was nearly nine months ago and yet still no new information. To the outside world it appears you have just given up producing this game. At least have the decency to tell people if that is the case.

I'm with them... either positive or negative, at least, give us am update. There's a whole community riding on this game to come out. This... this is a PR bomb ticking away guys.
Please, don't let us down. Keep us in the loop. Tell us what's going on!

@manikclub

"[RF]Frank last Thursday at 4:15 PM (26/09/2019)
Necromunda: Underhive Wars - coming in 2020

Hello folks,

As we are reaching the end of Q3 2019, we feel the time is right to let you know Necromunda: Underhive Wars will be released in 2020.

Our initial 2019 window included a period of Early Access, like we did with Mordheim: City of the Damned. As we moved away from this idea, we reorganized our development schedule, hence the 2020 release.

Somewhere in early 2020 we will share the official release date along with everything that can be expected from a proper communication and marketing campaign, such as screenshots, trailers, and much more.

Rest assured the entire team is working tirelessly to create the Necromunda video game reimagination this great community deserves.

I think we still have a chance at that 2019 release date listed on the front page of this site.

any news??? so excited to play this

Just heard about the games, via an unrelated search of Warhammer 40,000 games available on console, hope we’ll see news soon!