Moments in the Mud

@8up-local
Never had any issues with datas from that site. The site it self and the download pages are full with malware but i have a quite good AV.
I am downloading there since day one.
I am working since 15 years as a network Engineer for a world wide acting company (also responsible for firewalls and other security stuff). Believe me, the problem are the webhoster not the mod uploader

BTW found the MOD on other MODhoster websites as well

last edited by Eversman

@Eversman as have many others, i just like to do things my way. i have yet to actually get a virus or anything, but if i lose out on something for wanting to be safe then my loss. 😉

@8up-local that was no request to download content from that side.
You can download what and where you want.
I want just to make clear that manly the websites are infected and not the content.

I try also to avoid this side as much as it gets.

@Eversman yeah, i gotcha and i do get my mods from places i feel comfortable with. "those" sites do have their issues and more often than not it is the page, not the download. i have caught a few that were in the download though, however it has been quite some time since then. so will say i do think they are getting better than it used to be. still though regardless, it never hurts for people to be careful, which is what i always recommend. 😉

so, not really MR moments, but more of a blast from the past. have been digging through some of my old folders and came across this one.

alt text

@8up-local I loved this land cruiser
Bregels mods has always been master pieces

last edited by Eversman

@8up-local this screenshot looks phenomenal man, lighting, mood, angle, mod itself and everything, well done

yah sometimes things work out well. 😉

@thombuggy said in Moments in the Mud:

@justinlynch3
LOL!!!!!🤣 🤣 🤣

Yea that was quite unexpected. Going nice and slow "Ah there's the road just down over this little hump" somehow ends up doing a front flip. lol

@zamal said in Moments in the Mud:

@justinlynch3 hehe, that happened to me once or twice

Well luckily the truck fell back on it's wheels instead of rolling over.

@justinlynch3 10/10 👍🏽 :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes:

@zamal said in Moments in the Mud:

Quick breeze through mountains..

Which map is that?

@zamal How could you screw that up? Completely straight road!
Don't text and drive!

some old screenshots thought id drop them

20191130190835_1.jpg

20200316031142_1.jpg

20200322201545_1.jpg