Last map mod before Snowrunner.

I vowed never to mod Mudrunner again due to being burnt out and totally out of ideas. It has been Since May 2018 since I last uploaded "The Swamp Trails" map on Steam. It got OK reception but I was still not totally happily with it, and you guys deserve better. I have been away for over year but coming back with a bang.

This is where I present...

alt text

A vast expanse of trails built to push any vehicle to its limits, some even being outright unpassable to climb. A series of rock climbs will accumulate the map to test your courage if you dare, bouncing may be required and winch points will not always be accessible.

Several leveled deforestation areas will reward the curious, if you can get through them with ease. Littered with years of debris build up and foliage with rocks from times gone still holding their ground, disused lookout towers are all that remain. Maybe those can uncover the secrets?

Last but not least, steep steps carved into the landscape to give you near vertical ascension, just be careful you don't topple downwards to the start. These are the 3 main attractions that I will be building and spreading through the level. I will be updating reguarly and not leaving this map in the dust. Enjoy.

The Rock Wall
alt text

The Steps
alt text

The Pits
alt text
alt text

Should be enough to wet your appetite.

Looks awesome did you release this? I would love to wheel it!