Two players?

How do you play two players but not online?

Hey there,

Spintires: MudRunner currently doesn't support local multiplayer.

You can't.

Local multiplayer is a dying concept, very few modern games still support it and Mudrunner is no different. If you want to play multipler then you must go online, otherwise single player is all you get.

Local multiplayer hasn't really be all to relevant since the PS2 era. The 360 and PS3 was the generation where everything started getting heavily pushed towards online, and XBO/PS4 continued down that same route, heavily favoring online over local/split screen multiplayer.

How come Spintires can't put Local Multiplayer in their games?

I really want this game and I really want to have a great Offroad adventurer with my 12 year old brother. And I really want to see how far I can get with my brother in the offroad world in spintires. I really hope you consider putting in Local Multiplayer for your fans and for the game in general. I really like the trailer for Snow Runner it looks awesome. I love your games and I'm hoping you guys put in Local Multiplayer in Snow Runner. Please just for your Fans. 😁

@justinlynch3 I'm hoping they put local Multiplayer in Snow Runner because I'm hoping to make an adventurer with my 12 year old Brother.