new playmode triple hardcore

what a bullshit.
so you start with zero points but you have no way of spending the earned points other than on one random location and on the last objective?
shove it up where the sun won´t shine ...

While I agree with what bahzooga is saying (you should have resupply points at least starting with the second obj) I would like to point something else out.
THIS is the insurgency I was expecting. I am referring to the hardcore feeling/element/state of the game. It feels TO ME like the ins source that we all love.

I understand that its a bit too much with situations like the makarov 1 tapping some dude at 500m, I really do. But the rest 99% of the game is what I had envisioned this new sandstorm would be.I understand that you wanted the soft armor and hard armor to make more sense but.....it kinda took away from identity of the game.

In triple hardcore weapons are powerful, you can enjoy all of them because you know you don't have to resort to VHS and other bullshit because you have a higher fire rate.This thing is going towards COD 2019(ex: the faster the weapon shoots the faster you down the guy)Everything comes down to RPM/god gun/alien gun and not enjoying the game.

Again, want to point out that hit reg is a problem (personally it seems, lots of people tell me its JUST FINE).A more fresh example that I seem to come across is when people(enemy) are running in my line of fire while I am dumping a mag at some one and nothing happens to them.At first I said to myself that the character movement is too fast and that's why.
My guess is that would not be happening with a HC setting like this "triple hardcore".

Thank you.

@Tiberiu said in new playmode triple hardcore:

In triple hardcore weapons are powerful, you can enjoy all of them because you know you don't have to resort to VHS and other bullshit because you have a higher fire rate.This thing is going towards COD 2019(ex: the faster the weapon shoots the faster you down the guy)Everything comes down to RPM/god gun/alien gun and not enjoying the game.

.......in default mode, COD MW is very spongy, beyond anything in I:S that I've seen. However, CoD MW's own Hardcore option is probably a better comparison. It literally only takes 1 shot most times, maybe two with most assault weapons, etc. ......also depends if you're shooting through materials to hit your target. In that case it could take several but clean shots I can take down someone most times with just one shot using my FAL for instance. .....the jumping and sliding is a whole other story and barely tolerable for me but it is CoD so....

I get what you mean about the Hardcore mode in I:S though. When I first saw video footage from Karmakut (I believe) playing the new mode, I was thinking to myself that was what I envisioned I:S to be all the time. I sure hope they don't soften the game further on console.

I like the new triple hardcore coop and hope it stays as I would need no other gamemode for coop with this, though the player speed could have been a bit higher.

I agree that having a resupply at an early point would make it more viable - Not sure I would personally like that, as having to use enemy weapons or bolt-action is fun, and also having more players with good guns would keep the team alive easier, and most of the fun comes from the game being difficult which dictates that the team needs to be scrambling to stay alive.

Edit: Gamemode seems good AS-IS because it can be consistently won with current features if players are at their best.

Anyway the new triple gamemode is fun - Hope some variation of it stays in the game permanently at some point.

last edited by Pacalis